When consumers use Google to search for products, services and information, they expect to be presented with the most relevant and valuable content. Large and small companies alike leverage search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to increase their visibility online and reach these consumers.
Here are 10 SEO strategies that a business can implement to outrank the competition.
- Develop a content strategy.
- Produce organic content.
- Create video content.
- Cultivate an online community.
- Leverage the local market when optimizing.
- Optimize for mobile.
- Short and long-tail keyword strategy.
- Niche specialization.
- Combine public relations and SEO.
- Monitor trends in SEO and watch for algorithm changes.