With the arrival of 2023, it’s essential for digital marketers to update their strategies to ensure business growth. It’s all about the human behind the business and how they interact with it. The strategies we’ve outlined below are geared toward making people more likely to work with an agency and truly make a long-lasting connection with them.
Why implement these digital marketing strategies?
Target the right audienceDigital marketing agency services have the power of specifying the most profitable audience and then informing businesses how to craft content that will appeal to them. It’s important to remember targeting the right audience happens repeatedly. Audiences change. Digital marketing strategies can help businesses stay on top of their behaviors so their experience is always ideal.
Stay ahead of trends and competitionConstantly optimizing digital marketing strategies using the research and resources available will help businesses be aware of trends and profit from them when they’re at their peak, as well as know how the competition is performing so the audience can always receive the best from you and not another.
Optimize and improve conversion ratesConversion rates are a stepping stone toward a purchase. Digital marketing agency services help implement tactics that increase customer engagement, leading to increased conversion rates. When the content and campaigning are informed by customer research, it’s more likely to perform better.
Secure customer loyaltyDigital marketing strategies provide numerous opportunities to know more about the customer and provide them with content, perks, and experiences they’d value. Doing so builds customer brand loyalty, leading to even more benefits, such as upselling, lower acquisition costs, and more.
Improve credibilityWhile many businesses might be credible, as a customer it’s harder to see this unless there are clear digital marketing efforts. It’s the effort and the output that show customers a business is working hard to be better and provide what its clientele needs.
7 digital marketing strategies for business growth
1. Data collection through forms and surveysInstead of third-party data collection, which customers are wary of these days, leverage online forms and surveys customers can fill out. This is a quick and easy way of collecting data on customers in a way that makes them feel more secure since it’s directly through the business. This data can highlight customer concerns, hopes, behaviours, and feedback.
2. Email marketingMost people have an email address and use it multiple times a day. It’s an easy place to send content, and as long as it’s engaging and relevant, it will be opened by the receiver. Email marketing provides a direct line to consumers so they can open content that makes them engage more with the brand and feel excited about upcoming updates.
3. Real-time messaging platforms or AI chatbotsWhatever the form it takes, every business should have some sort of chatbot that’s easy to use on its website. This allows customers to ask a question and get an immediate response so they don’t stray to a competitor. Consumers are generally aware of the technology that exists so businesses should be using it to show they’re keeping up-to-date and can offer whatever the customer needs. A messaging platform can also inform businesses of missing aspects depending on what the customers are asking or looking for.
4. Influencer marketingSocial media videos continue to dominate given the rise of TikTok and the switch from Facebook to Instagram. Influencer marketing generally takes the form of a video with demonstrations of how the product or service works. An influencer isn’t necessarily a celebrity, so don’t worry about the logistics of securing one. They can also be a thought-leader in the industry or a reputable, well-respected individual. Basically, if customers see someone they admire appreciating something they were considering, they’re more likely to be convinced to purchase.
5. Customer shopping gratificationBecause the world of digital marketing is so customer-centric now, not only do consumers want relevancy, but they also want to feel like the business appreciates their support. Essentially, show the customer the business appreciates their support. This can take the form of loyalty programs, discounts, an appreciative email, or specialized content so they know the business considers them.
6. SEOSearch engine optimization continues to be crucial to businesses who want to be seen on search engine result pages (SERPs) but a one-time effort doesn’t cut it. Google’s algorithms change throughout the year, so SEO efforts need to be updated occasionally to remain relevant to what customers are searching for. New keyword opportunities could become available. The use of negative keywords rises. Always keep an eye on SEO and how it can be updated with an SEO digital marketing agency. Google considers user behaviour and experience, so it works to provide significant helpful results. If SEO isn’t a focus for a business, neither will they be in search algorithms.
7. Partner with an SEO digital marketing agencyThe above six steps are made drastically easier by working with an SEO digital marketing agency. The high-level is often understood: SEO and keywords. But if the technical side can be taken on by the agency, that leaves more time for the business to focus on customer engagement and interaction. Pedestal Search is the SEO digital marketing agency with the skills it takes to optimize a website to start ranking higher on search engines. We’ve compiled years of experience with the skill of understanding SEO trends to develop programs that work for each client. There’s no one way to tap into the benefits of SEO. Discover how we can help you grow your business with our SEO case studies and SEO success stories. Don’t forget to check out our SEO blog. It serves as a free, organic SEO consultant for readers. Find out how to improve your SEO results by reviewing our latest articles about digital marketing trends and techniques. We’re here for SEO support and talent. Contact us if you’d like to start your 2023 digital marketing journey toward discoverability.
SEO, SEO Basics, SEO Strategies
CEO & Founder
Aaron Levenstadt completed his degree in Statistical & Data Science at Stanford University. That focus has given him an unparalleled data-driven approach to search engine digital marketing. Prior to founding Pedestal Search, Aaron worked at Google at the company’s headquarters in Mountain View California. At Google he worked on the Organic Search, Paid Search and Google Analytics products, which equipped him with extensive knowledge of the mechanisms driving Google’s algorithm and other internet search engines.