OpportunityMaru/Blue approached us with one key question: how to best improve their discoverability in Google Search? To begin answering this, we performed a full audit and opportunity assessment to determine where we could best make improvements for discoverability.
- Achieve improved discoverability on Google Search through a program of website technical optimization and content optimization leveraging Pedestal’s LIFT Optimization System.
- Adjust formatting on webpages that were not displaying properly on mobile for better user experience.
Maru/Blue knows premium quality dataMaru/Blue is a quality panel and data service insights firm that provides reliable global data connections for agencies, brands, healthcare and market research firms. They make it easy to connect with an almost limitless number of deeply profiled community members, whose consistency and quality is proven. They profile their panelists on a huge array of demographic, consumer, and social variables – about 3,000 in total. This allows them to pin-point very specific target groups, to help clients gain a deeper understanding of the audiences most relevant to their research needs.
SolutionPedestal deployed an audit and opportunity assessment of Maru/Blue’s website to identify key technical aspects of the site to optimize for SEO. We also identified optimizations to make across web copy structure and the way pages link together to help boost Google ranks for core keywords. We prioritized the optimizations by how strong of a Google ranking factor they were and worked through each one methodically and in order of priority.
ResultsMaru/Blue has experienced a significant boost in Google rank and organic visitors to their website.
- Unique users visiting their site increased by 271%
- Average rank on Google Search increased by 28%
- Click-Through-Rate (CTR) from Google Search increased from 4.5% to 7.9%