We Understand Manufacturing Marketing
Founded by Ex-Googlers, Pedestal is an SEO digital marketing agency with a veteran’s view of what helps a website rank in searches. We’re an SEO digital marketing agency that has helped companies making and selling a product generate demand, leads and purchases. We tailor our systems and strategies to fit your business and our track record speaks for itself.
Why Your Manufacturing Company Needs Our SEO Services
- In-depth research and insights into your business, industry & competition
- Detailed recommendations and action plans to beat your competition organically
- Fully transparent pricing, reporting & communication
- Prioritized approach to action items for faster results & greatest impact
- We have been working at the intersection of search & software for over a decade
- Specialized SEO systems built for manufacturing businesses to target, educate, & convert customers
Pedestal’s SEO Advantage – The LIFT System
SEO is the art & science of driving profitable organic traffic to your website from search engines. Working at Google, our founders studied the science and for the last 10 years we’ve been perfecting the art. The result is our proprietary LIFT SEO System™, which gives us an inside advantage as your digital marketing agency. Generate demand for your core product by the most relevant customers with innovative Search Engine Optimization.
Google-Driven Website Visits over 6 MonthsLIFT in Action – Actual results for Pedestal client: FanXchange
“Pedestal drove a 1300% increase in organic traffic to our website which had a markedly positive effect on revenue. Their team & systems have done a great job driving more targeted traffic for our business via online Search.“Brandon Koffler, CEO, FanXchange Book a Consultation Call
Online Search Experts
We are a Premier Google Partner with exclusive access to high-priority support, upcoming Google products, and exclusive beta programs to benefit your business.
Trusted by Leading VCs
Pedestal is the official digital marketing partner of Bruce Croxon from CBC’s Dragon’s Den & Round13 Capital as well as a number of other VC firms focused on the InsurTech space.
“I’ve recommended Pedestal to more than half a dozen companies we’ve invested in. Pedestal really helped bring down CAC for a number of companies we’ve funded by significantly ramping up their SEO and reducing their reliance on paid acquisition”
– Scott Hartley, Managing Partner, Two Culture Capital