Planning Major Website Changes?
We manage your website transition using SEO-friendly practices so that your company doesn’t lose any of its hard-earned traffic.
- New Website: We guide search engines to crawl your new site so that it links old search results to your new pages.
- Changes to Core Webpages: We help mitigate the loss of traffic that can result from major changes to your webpages.
- Rebranding: We help search engines understand that your new identity is associated with the old one as you transition over.
- Restructuring: We ensure that search engines properly recognize where pages have moved when you restructure your site.
- Web Address Change: We ensure that your new web address properly redirects to your new one to avoid losing any traffic.
Website Optimization and Development at Pedestal
SEO-Optimized Site Structure
Sales Landing Pages
Pedestal’s LIFT SEO Program
Web Optimization Case Study
Infoware Group – A Growing B2B SaaS Company Achieves a 142.1% Increase in Demo Requests
Pedestal redesigned and optimized Infoware’s website for SEO, along with running our LIFT SEO content program to boost their search engine ranking. Within six months they experienced a 73.2% increase in organic traffic and a 141.2% increase in demo requests.Read the Case Study